Attend Millbury Meetings!
MILLBURY PLANNING BOARD MEETING:
Monday, August 26, 2013 7:15 PM Millbury High School
5 Reasons to VOTE NO SLOTS
- It’s economic cannibalism, not economic development.
- If the goal is to create and sustain decent jobs, there are faster, better alternatives.
- Government promotion of slot-machine gambling to solve our economic and employment problems creates more problems than rewards.
- The notion of setting aside more adequate resources for “treatment” is a cruel hoax.
- Hyped with unrealistic revenue projections and fraught with under-stated or ignored secondary costs, the introduction of slot machines is a risky gamble with Worcester’s future.
Source: United Stop Slots Massachusetts
Protect family. Protect business. Protect community safety.
Oppose a slots parlor in Worcester.